HOW SAFE ARE YOU ONLINE?
The internet is a great tool for us to use to gain knowledge, play games and communicate with other people. But how safe are you online?
Here’s our top 5 tips for staying safe:
1. Never give out personal details such as address, phone number, via social media.
2. Don’t accept friend requests from people you have never met or don’t know.
3. Don’t use your real name on social media sites. Everything you do online leaves a digital footprint that remains forever.
4. If you are concerned about anything online report it to a parent / guardian.
5. Don’t meet people that you have only met online.